Music & Creative Arts
Why we Worship
School of Worship
Learn how your worship is related to changing circumstances, healing, revival, evangelism and much more in the Kingdom of God at our all-new School of Worship.
Our one year course will take place every Wednesday evening and is based on Tom Inglis’ Psalmody Course. Psalmody was birthed in 1984 when Tom Inglis had a profound encounter with the Lord regarding the subject of worship as a lifestyle.
- Manny Eagle – Music & Creative Arts Director at Word of Faith Christian Centre
- Trevor Sampson – President of Psalmody SA
- Carol Flack – Board member of Psalmody SA
- Dr Jimmy Crompton & Pastor Mariana Crompton – founders of Word of Faith Christian Centre
The One Year Certificate will cover the following level 1 and level 2 topics:
- Introduction to Worship Lifestyle
- Introduction to Praise
- Lifestyle of Praise 1
- Lifestyle of Praise 2
- Introduction to Worship
- Abrahams Journey of Worship
- Introduction to Warfare
- Healing & Worship
- The Holy Spirit and Worship
- Glory & Worship
- Giving & Worship
- Restoration of the Tabernacle of David
- Worship Overview (past, present & future)
- Created to Worship
- Breakthrough Worship – 1
- Breakthrough Worship – 2
- Breakthrough Worship – 3
- Covenant Worship
- Kingdom Worship
- Worship In The New Testament
- Prayer & Worship
- Remembrance & Worship
- Confession & Worship
- Celebrate Your Freedom
- Delivering Power of Thanksgiving
At our School of Worship our mission is to re-establish strong biblical roots and foundations regarding praise and worship in the individual, the local church, the city, South Africa and the rest of the world.
Registration cost: R150, includes registration with Psalmody International.
Starting 24 July 2019, with classes running from 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Contact Manny Eagle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 041 399 4400 to sign up today!