The Evergreens are going to the Sherwood Garden Centre this Thursday. We’ll be leaving from the church at 9:30am.
The Until Forever Pre-marriage Seminar is coming up on the 12th and 13th of April. Topics include finances, a family vision, intimacy and the in-laws. The cost is R450 per couple and includes manuals and refreshments.
Family LIFE presents a Kids Activity Evening (Babysitting), on Saturday the 30th of March from 6pm to 10pm.
The cost is R50 and includes games, a movie, a snack and juice.
Booking is essential – contact Gareth & Janine Renze or the church office for more information.
Growth Point is where you will discover how to build your faith, grow spiritually and live as an overcomer. Kicking off on the 24th of March at 5pm, this series of practical lessons will provide you with the knowledge to reach a place of strength, faith and peace in Christ.
We’re excited to witness believers make a life-changing decision to leave their past behind and be raised with Christ to a brand new life on Sunday 24 March, 7pm at our Baptism Service! If you would like to be baptized, contact us on 041 399 400 Or email email@example.com #IHaveDecided
1. Candidates must arrive on Sunday at 5pm to be briefed by the event team under the gallery in the main church.
2. Bring your own towel and an extra change of clothes.
3. For the baptism each candidate wears a blue T-shirt that says “I have decided… to follow Jesus” and a pair of short pants (men) and black tights (women)
4. “I have decided… to follow Jesus” T-shirts will be on sale for R70 each or you to borrow one to wear for the baptism.
5. Invite all your friends and family to come witness your decision at Word of Faith Christian Centre, the God Chasers service starts at 7pm.
Our Kids Fest is taking place from Tuesday the 19th of March to that Friday at a cost of R20 per day OR R60 for all four days if it’s paid on the Tuesday. Kids Fest is for kids aged 6 – 13 AND will run from 7:30am to 12noon.
Would you like to pray for those who come forward to receive salvation or healing? Become and altar worker when you complete the Sharing Jesus Counsellors Course Sunday at 5pm.
The Family Evening is followed by our Half Night of Prayer at 9pm.
Join us as we pray over the streets where we live, over our families, marriages and children and stand in unity for Godly governance in our city!
We’re having a Family Evening on the 20th of March!
There’ll be a Girlfriends Evening, a Kids Ice Cream Prayer and a Real Men’s Financial Breakthrough Prayer Meeting. One evening of events for the whole family!
Sign up for the Project Hope Golf Day at R1800 for a 4-ball. If your company would like to sponsor a hole, speak to Madge or Shanaaz on 041 399 4400.