Romantic Weekend for Married Couples
History records that for the love of a woman, a king abdicated his throne; a wealthy nobleman spent a lifetime and many fortunes building a castle; and a military statesman conquered a nation.
Fall in love all over again and put the romance back into your marriage at our Growing Together weekend getaway at the Kuzuko Game Lodge. Join us as we get spoilt and listen to a number of insightful and non-invasive seminars.
- The Importance of a Godly Covenant
- Secrets of the Love Language
- Understanding Your Spouse’s Unique Personality
- Leaving the Old and Clinging to the New
- Love and Respect
- Fulfillment in Physical Love
Contact Charlene on 041 399 4400 or email@example.com for further information or to request a registration form.
Directions to the Kuzuko Lodge:
- (2 hours (170 km) outside Port Elizabeth)
- Take the N2 towards Grahamstown.
- Continue for approximately 60 km. The road forks. Carry straight on, along the N10. Do not take the turn-off to the N2.
- Continue past the turn-off to Nanaga Farm Stall.
- After 21 km continue past the town of Paterson and pass over the Olifantskop Mountain Pass.
- Soon after the pass turn left at the Ann’s Villa turn-off.
- Keep left where the road forks following the Kuzuko sign boards.
- Continue for approximately 10km till the sign board stating “Kuzuko 11 km.” Turn left here.
- The road gets narrower now. After 11km you will arrive at the Kuzuko Reception building. This is a Cape style white house used as a Welcome and Educational Centre.
- Proceed to park your car undercover. Kuzuko game rangers are waiting here to whisk you off to their five star lodge.
- GPS coordinates at the Reception/Gate House: S 33 12 824 (49,4); E 25 29 693 (41,6).