Romantic Weekend for Married Couples
Fall in love all over again and put the romance back into your marriage at our Romantic Weekend for Married Couples at the 5-star Kuzuko Game Lodge.
- Did you know that having a romantic relationship makes a couple happier?
- Did you know that romance is often the first emotion to leave a couple once they are married?
- Did you know that when a couple practices the art of romancing each other, they will be able to handle conflict in a positive way?
In other words, when a couple has a romantic relationship they will be happy. And the happier they are the more they will commit to their happiness and to each other!
So, being married is a lifetime investment. Invest in your romance, this will improve your well-being, your happiness and in the end strengthen your commitment to each other.
Register for one of our three weekends now!
4- 6 May 2018
- Understanding your spouse’s emotional language and unique personality
- Love and Respect
- Super intimacy
Contact Marianne Lötter on 041 399 4400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to request a registration form.
Our venue http://www.kuzuko.com/ offers 5-star accommodation, game drives, star gazing, excellent cuisine, a swimming pool and much more!
Directions to the Kuzuko Lodge:
- (2 hours (170 km) outside Port Elizabeth)
- Take the N2 towards Grahamstown.
- Continue for approximately 60 km. The road forks. Carry straight on, along the N10. Do not take the turn-off to the N2.
- Continue past the turn-off to Nanaga Farm Stall.
- After 21 km continue pass the town of Paterson and pass over the Olifantskop Mountain Pass.
- Soon after the pass turn left at the Ann’s Villa turn-off.
- Keep left where the road forks following the Kuzuko sign boards.
- Continue for approximately 10km till the sign board stating “Kuzuko 11 km.” Turn left here.
- The road gets narrower now. After 11km you will arrive at the Kuzuko Reception building. This is a Cape style white house used as a Welcome and Educational Centre.
- Proceed to park your car undercover. Kuzuko game rangers are waiting here to whisk you off to their 5-star lodge.
- GPS coordinates at the Reception/Gate House: S 33 12 824 (49,4); E 25 29 693 (41,6).