The next child dedication takes place on the 1st of July at 9am. To register your child for this special occasion speak to our friendly volunteers at the info desk in the foyer after our services or call the church office during the week on 041 399 4400.
Family LIFE presents a weekend with informal, light hearted lectures set in breathtaking surrounding with magnificent scenery and Five Star luxury accommodation. You will love and laugh your way through this romantic weekend.
Date: 6‐8 July
Venue: Kuzuko Lodge
Cost: Price: R4700 per couple (Early Bird Special)
To book contact the church office on 041 399 4400 or 067 003 5623 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Love & Tea
With our Leading Ladies on Wednesday 27 June at 9.30am in Connection Café.
Take your stand and be positioned where God has called you with guest speaker, Esther Meshoe.
Shake down every limit & embrace your position in Christ with Esther Meshoe at our Girlfriend’s Evening on 26 June at 7pm!
This week we welcome Word of Faith favourite, missionary and prophet, Denvar Marks to our 5pm and 7pm services!
Join us this Sunday at Word of Faith Christian Centre as we kick off our Faith Fellowship Pastors Conference with Johny Grobler at our 9am Family and 5pm Way services and Jacques vd Westhuizen at our 7pm God Chasers Service.
We’re excited to witness believers make a life-changing decision to leave their past behind and be raised with Christ to a brand new life on Sunday 17 June, 7pm at our Baptism Service! If you would like to be baptized, contact Liya on 041 399 400 Or email email@example.com #IHaveDecided
1. Candidates must arrive on Sunday at 5pm to be briefed by the event team under the gallery in the main church.
2. Bring your own towel and an extra change of clothes.
3. For the baptism each candidate wears a blue T-shirt that says “I have decided… to follow Jesus” and a pair of short pants (men) and black tights (women)
4. “I have decided… to follow Jesus” T-shirts will be on sale for R70 each or you to borrow one to wear for the baptism.
5. Invite all your friends and family to come witness your decision at Word of Faith Christian Centre, the God Chasers service starts at 7pm.
Growth point is where you will discover how to build your faith, grow spiritually and live as an overcomer. Kicking off on the 17th of June at 5pm, this series of practical lessons will provide you with the knowledge to reach a place of strength, faith and peace in Christ.
If you’ve just given your life to Jesus, or if you want to grow spiritually, but you’re not sure where to begin, join us at Starting Point, the first destination on our LifePoint journey, Sunday 17 June at 9am in The Chapel.
No-one deserves to go through the pain of divorce. Join us on Saturday, 16 June from 8.30am to 7pm. Enquire with Nicolene v d Broek 083 564 6961